Message for Participants enrolled in an ISABELA study and their caregivers in relation to COVID-19 Read more...
- Safety of study participants is a priority. At this time, the ISABELA studies are continuing to operate, although within national/state restrictions associated with safety of the study participants and national public safety.
- Galapagos is working hard to ensure that all sites across the world are supported during these difficult times and support continuation of study participants in the ISABELA studies.
- Supportive guidance is being provided to study sites to cover all aspects of the study such as study visits, blood tests, safety assessments, study medication.
- If you have any concerns regarding the study, please contact your study site and raise any questions directly with them.
- Please see your Informed Consent Form for assessments and contact details.